• 教育动态
  • 师资招聘
  • 教研资料
  • 教案荟萃
  • 试题精选
  • 课件集锦
  • 导学论坛
  • 教学反思
  • 写作文档
  • 作文大全
  • 当前位置: 教师联盟网 > 教研资料 > 正文

    旅游常用英语对话 关于旅游常用英语对话

    时间:2018-07-06来源:金钱豹彩票新疆11选5 本文已影响

      在情绪低落的时候,最好让自己的节奏快一些,用工作、旅游、写作或者谈话把空闲时间填满,最简单的办法就是把自己的想法写下来,这样可以理清思路,出离愤怒。小编整理了关于旅游常用英语对话,欢迎阅读!

      关于旅游常用英语对话篇一

      E:This is right up my alley. A whole medieval town in its original condition.

      艾凡:这正合我的胃口。一整座原始风貌的中古城镇。

      K:Leave it to you to get off on ancient buildings. Me? I like the modern world better.

      凯西:只有你才会喜欢那些古老的建筑。我呢?我比较喜欢现代化的世界。

      E:Come on, Kathy. You know I like the modern world, too,

      艾凡:拜托,凯西。你知道我也喜欢现代化的世界,

      but I really appreciate knowing how people used to live and what their lives were like.

      但是我也很想知道古时候的人如何过日子,他们的生活情形是什么样子。

      K:I have to admit that I'm a little interested in it, too. This Old Town is very well kept up.

      凯西:我得承认我也有点儿感兴趣。这座旧城保存得很好。

      E:It's protected against development by the Swedish government.

      艾凡:这区在瑞典政府保护下是不准开发的。

      K:And yet some parts of downtown look so space-age new.

      凯西:但有些在市区的部分看起来却极为新潮。

      E:See? You can have your cake and eat it, too!

      艾凡:懂了吧?鱼与熊掌是可以兼得的!

      K:Ha ha! Yeah. Anyway, what's that building?

      凯西:哈哈!没错。不管怎样,那栋建筑物是什么?

      E:That's their House of Lords.

      艾凡:那是他们的上议院。

      K:And that one?

      凯西:那么那栋呢?

      E:That's the Royal Palace. Quite a building, isn't it?

      艾凡:那是皇宫。很了得的建筑物,不是吗?

      K:I'll say. Can we go see it?

      凯西:我同意。我们可以去参观吗?

      E:Sure. But we need more time. We'll have dinner here in Old Town and come back tomorrow to see the Royal Palace.

      艾凡:当然可以。但是我们需要多一点时间才行。我们在旧城这里吃晚餐,明天再回来参观皇宫。

      关于旅游常用英语对话篇二

      K:Excuse me, sir, but is this the way to Tivoli Gardens?

      凯西:先生,打扰一下,这是到第凡尼乐园的路吗?

      L:That's right, miss. Just keep on this street about four blocks and you can't miss it.

      路人:没错,小姐。只要沿这条街继续走四个街区左右就到了,你一定找得到的。

      K:Thanks. You're so lucky to live in such a lovely city, sir.

      凯西:谢谢。先生,你能住在这么迷人的城市里真是幸运。

      L:Thank you! All we Danes love the Tivoli Gardens and our way of life here in Denmark.

      路人:谢谢!我们丹麦人都很喜爱第凡尼乐园和丹麦的生活方式。

      K:I notice how happy everyone seems here, and how well dressed everyone is.

      凯西:我注意到这里每个人好象都很快乐,而且衣着也很体面。

      L:We Danes work hard, but we also know when to play.

      路人:我们丹麦人工作勤奋,但也知道何时该玩乐。

      That's why there are so many parks in this city.

      这就是本市有这么多公园的原因。

      K:My boyfriend and I just have to visit Tivoli while here.

      凯西:我和我男朋友在这里时一定得参观第凡尼。

      L:Tivoli is the most famous, but you can find plenty of other parks and interesting sites to visithere.

      路人:第凡尼是最著名的地方,但在哥本哈根,你们仍可以发现许多其它的公园和有趣的地方可以参观。

      K:Maybe we'll visit them. May I ask what you're eating?

      凯西:也许我们都会去参观一下。可以请问你在吃什么吗?

      L:This is a Danish sausage. And this is Carlsberg, our famous beer.

      路人:这是丹麦香肠。这是我们丹麦著名的卡尔斯堡啤酒。

      K:By the way, your English is excellent.

      凯西:哦,对了,你的英语说得很棒。

      L:Most Danes know two or three languages. English is very popular here.

      路人:大多数的丹麦人都懂两、三种语言。英语在这里很普遍。

      Have a nice stay, young lady!

      希望你在这里玩得很愉快,小姐!

      K:Thanks very much, sir. I already am.

      凯西:非常谢谢你,先生。我已经很愉快了。

      关于旅游常用英语对话篇三

      K:Evan, are you OK? You've hardly eaten anything for lunch.

      凯西:艾凡,你还好吧?你午餐几乎没吃什么。

      E:I guess I'm not very hungry.

      艾凡:我想我不大饿。

      K:What? You!? You've been eating like a bear the whole trip. Is something the matter?

      凯西:什么?你!?这整趟旅行你都吃很多。有什么问题吗?

      E:I don't know. I feel kind of slow. I mean, I don't feel well. Something's wrong.

      艾凡:我不知道。我觉得不怎么有精神。我的意思是我不大舒服。有点不对劲。

      K:Is it your stomach? Do you have a headache? A fever?

      凯西:是你的胃吗?头会痛吗?有没有发烧?

      E:I don't think so. I just feel kind of tired.

      艾凡:我想没有。我只是觉得有点累罢了。

      K:Do you want to see a doctor?

      凯西:你想去看医生吗?

      E:Maybe I just need some more rest.

      艾凡:也许我只需要多休息。

      We've been traveling and moving about for a month straight now.

      到目前为止,我们已经连续旅行奔波一个月了。

      K:Well, yes, that's true, but I don't feel sick. Come on.

      凯西:嗯,是的,这倒是实话,但是我没有觉得不舒服啊。走吧,

      I think we should see a doctor. I'll ask the lady in the hostel to recommend one for us.

      我想我们应该去看医生。我会请旅社的那位女士为我们推荐一个医师。

      E:No, it's not that bad. I'll tell you what. Let's go home, and I'll go right to bed.

      艾凡:不用啦,没那么严重。我告诉你吧。咱们回家,然后我直接上床睡觉。

      If I still don't feel well in the morning, I promise you I'll go see a doctor.

      如果明天早上我还是觉得不舒服的话,我答应你我会去看医生的。

      K:That's a deal. In the meantime, while you're sleeping, I'll go to a neighborhood drugstore andpick up a few things.

      凯西:就这么说定了。在你睡觉的同时,我会到附近的一家药房买些东西。

      E:Gee, thanks.

      艾凡:嗯,谢谢你。

      K:Thanks? You don't have to thank me. Come on. Get your coat on. I'll take care of the bill.Waiter!

      凯西:谢谢?你不用谢我。来,把外套穿上。我来付帐。服务生!

      
    看了“关于旅游常用英语对话”的人还看了:

    1.有关旅行社常用英语对话

    2.旅游三人英语对话

    3.关于常用旅游英语对话精选

    4.旅游常用英语对话

    5.关于旅行情景对话

    • 旅游常用英语对话 关于旅游常用英语对话 相关文章:
    网站地图 588彩票网六合彩 金钱豹彩票北京快3 金钱豹彩票江苏快3
    申博代理官网 申博太阳神娱乐网 申博登陆网址 太阳城注册
    乐发彩票上海快三 4567彩票平台地址 征途游戏好玩吗直营网 双色球东京28
    大富彩票网江西时时彩 金钱豹彩票澳洲28 588彩票网上海11选5 金钱豹彩票韩式1.5分彩
    588彩票网排列三 588彩票网江苏快三 大富彩票网斯洛伐克28 588彩票网广西快三
    976SUN.COM XSB5555.COM 899BBIN.COM 135PT.COM 183sj.com
    538PT.COM 985XTD.COM ex138.com 233PT.COM 988ib.com
    651SUN.COM 195PT.COM 381psb.com XSB2222.COM 638XTD.COM
    8DCS.COM 155TGP.COM 126jbs.com 1113886.COM 77TGP.COM